The state legislature has imposed an enrollment fee of $20.00 per credit to all students enrolling in credit courses at California Community Colleges. (Education Code, Section 72252, Title 5, Sections 58500-58508.) Porterville College reserves the right to adjust fees to meet state mandates.
Procedures For Payment Of Fees
Porterville College fees may be paid by cash, check, or credit card. Checks should have the student’s current address and telephone number listed. Fees are payable in the Office of Admissions and Records or on the web. All fees connected to enrollment are due at the time of registration. There is a $25 charge for any check returned to Porterville College.
Porterville College Fee Structure
The state legislature imposed enrollment fees to all students enrolling in credit courses. (Education Code, Section 72252, Title 5, Sections 58500-58508.) The California enrollment fee is dependent on state legislature action. The following fee structure is for courses offered at Porterville College.
- Enrollment Fees per Credit – $46.00
- Mandatory Health Fee – $12 (Summer session $9.00)
- Student Body Operating and Building Fee – $1 per credit (No charge for summer.)
- Non-Resident Fee (15 credit maximum charge) – $190
- California Enrollment Fee per Credit – $46
- Capital Outlay Fee – $13
- Health Fee – $12 (Summer session $9.00)
- Student Body Operating and Building Fee per Credit – $1 ($5.00 maximum charge. No charge for summer.)
- Audit Fees per Credit – $36
- Parking Permit – $20.00 ($10.00 for summer)
- Academic Transcripts (first two are free) – Official $4
- Emergency Transcripts – $8
- Associated Student Body Card – $15.00 fall and $7.50 for spring.
Non-resident students are required to pay tuition and capital outlay fee. Non-resident fees are applied up to and including 15 credits. The California enrollment fee is applied to maximum load for all students including non-resident students.
All fees are payable at the time of registration. Fees may be paid by cash, check or by credit card. Checks should be made payable to Porterville College for the amount of the fees due. There is a $25 charge for any check returned to Porterville College by a bank or financial institution. Additional fees based on usage may be charged in some classes for supplemental materials and/or supplies.
The college reserves the right to increase or decrease “fees” based on legislative mandates.