Porterville College

people sitting

Continuing or Returning Students

If you have missed more than 2 consecutive semesters, you must re-apply for admission.

Complete an Update Form.

Your first step to continuing at Porterville College is to complete the Update Form online by logging in to InsidePC. From the MyBanWeb menu at the top of the screen, choose Update Form. You should then make an appointment to see a counselor. 

Kern Community College District