During the weeks prior to the start of classes, when vacancies occur in classes, the first student(s) on the waitlist will be moved into the class. Students who are on a waitlist should check their registration regularly. Students may drop themselves from a waitlist at any time.
- Students should note that it is IMPORTANT when accepting a waitlist course to: Click on the down arrow "select W/L" then submit. If there are any other errors they will display at this time. Then return to the top of the page to click on "complete registration".
- Students will not be charged the enrollment fees for waitlist classes until they are actually enrolled (moved) into the class.
- Fees must be paid within ten days from the date they are moved into course.
- Students must attend the first meeting of class or they will be dropped from the waitlist.
- The prerequisite, basic skills, time conflict, repeat, and holds will prevent students from getting automatically enrolled into a class from the waitlist.
- Contact Admissions office if you are a recent high school graduate or "Dual Enrolled".