Get your Pirate ID
The simplest way to get your card is to complete our online request form
You will need the following:
- 8-digit PC Student ID number (beginning with @_______)
- Your email address
- A photo that meets the below requirements.
- Submit a recent and CLEAR front-view color image of your face, on a white or off-white background.
- No patterned backgrounds (like tiles, windows or doors).
- Your photo must be unedited - NO APP OR SOCIAL MEDIA FILTERS.
- Have someone else take your photo - NO SELFIES.
- Take a front view picture, full face, open eyes, and natural expression.
- Take your photo in a place with sufficient lighting and no shadows.
- Your head may not be tilted. Must be the straight-on front angle.
- Include a space between the top of your head and the top of the image.
- Image should be cropped from above your head to your collarbone.
- No hats, sunglasses, beanies, headbands, scarves, or headwear coverings unless present for religious reasons.
- DO NOT include other people, pets, or props.
- Scanned photos WILL NOT be accepted
- Provide a high-resolution photo that is not blurry.
- The Maximum upload size is 10MB.
- The Maximum size of your photo must be less than 300x300 pixels.
Resizing Your Photo - If you need to resize your photo before submitting, use any of the following applications:
- Desktop: Photoshop, Picasa, Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager (PC Only), iPhoto (Mac Only)
- Online: Web Resizer
- Upload a photo to a networking site, resize it, and then export it to your desktop
Pick up will be available after the five day processing fee and your card can be picked up at the Student Services front desk located in the AC building..
For any questions please email Jasmin Quinones at firstname.lastname@example.org