Get your Pirate ID
The simplest way to get your card is to complete our online request form
You will need the following:
- 8-digit PC Student ID number (beginning with @_______)
- Your email address
- A photo that meets the below requirements.
- Submit a recent and CLEAR front-view color image of your face, on a white or off-white background.
- No patterned backgrounds (like tiles, windows or doors).
- Your photo must be unedited - NO APP OR SOCIAL MEDIA FILTERS.
- Have someone else take your photo - NO SELFIES.
- Take a front view picture, full face, open eyes, and natural expression.
- Take your photo in a place with sufficient lighting and no shadows.
- Your head may not be tilted. Must be the straight-on front angle.
- Include a space between the top of your head and the top of the image.
- Image should be cropped from above your head to your collarbone.
- No hats, sunglasses, beanies, headbands, scarves, or headwear coverings unless present for religious reasons.
- DO NOT include other people, pets, or props.
- Scanned photos WILL NOT be accepted
- Provide a high-resolution photo that is not blurry.
- The Maximum upload size is 10MB.
- The Maximum size of your photo must be less than 300x300 pixels.
Resizing Your Photo - If you need to resize your photo before submitting, use any of the following applications:
- Desktop: Photoshop, Picasa, Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager (PC Only), iPhoto (Mac Only)
- Online: Web Resizer
- Upload a photo to a networking site, resize it, and then export it to your desktop
Please allow five business days to process your request. When your card is ready, you will receive an email informing you of the appropriate photo ID to bring to pick up your card. Student ID cards will be distributed in a scheduled on-campus drive-thru pickup.
You must have your Porterville College Student ID number and a government-issued photo ID to pick up your Student ID.