Porterville College

General Contact Form

For help with your Student ID / student PIN / password / email account name / logging in / accessing an online class, please contact Tech Support.

For help with any account or login problems, please contact Tech Support.

For questions about how to enroll in classes, transfer credits from another college, get a degree or certificate, remove holds on registration, and so on, call Counseling at 559.791.3663.

For questions about applying for and receiving Financial Aid, call Financial Aid at 559.791.2301.

For anything else, please fill out this form and your inquiry will be forwarded to the person who can best answer your question. It may take 3 business days for a response.

Kern Community College District