VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: To preserve the health and safety of all students, employees, and the public, KCCD requires everyone to wear a mask and show proof of COVID 19 Vaccination by 11/01/2021. Coronavirus Update: Read more »

Porterville College

High School Admissions & Records Process

High School Admissions and Records Process: A Step-by-Step Guide


Complete the Porterville College Admissions Application

  • You only need to complete this application once. If you have already done so, please skip this step. If you would like assistance with your application, please contact Student Services at (559) 791-2329.
  • High school students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
  • For classes taught on the Porterville Campus, students must be a junior or senior in high school.

Complete the High School Certification Form

The High School Certification form must be signed by an administrator from your high school and a parent/guardian.

  • When you click on the form, you must download the form in order to use the e-sign feature.
  • Both you and your parent MUST sign the form. Electronic signature is available in Adobe by clicking in the signature field and following the steps. You may also print the form, sign it, then scan it or take a picture.

Submit your Certification Form to your High School Counselor

Your High School Counselor will review your form then pass it along to Porterville College.


Register for Classes

  • Admissions & Records will register you for courses selected, and will send you an email verifying your enrollment.
  • View your 'Class Schedule' to verify correct courses.
  • Tuition fees for Dual Enrollment High School students are waived. Concurrent Enrollment High School students will be responsible for some small fees.

Purchase Your Textbooks

Concurrent Enrollment students are responsible for purchasing their own textbooks and materials for registered courses. Please contact the PC bookstore at (559) 791-2252 or visit the PC Bookstore webpage.

For help with any issues, concerns, course determination, etc. please reach out to our Dual Enrollment Counselor: John Ghilarducci at or (559) 791-2242.