Who may apply for Financial Aid?
To be eligible, you must :
- be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- be registered with Selective Services (if required)
- be attending a participating school
- be working towards a degree or certificate
- be making satisfactory academic progress
- not owe a refund on a Federal grant or be indefault on a federal education loan
- have a financial need
Students enrolled in school less than half time may be eligible for Federal Pell Grants.
Conviction of drug distribution or possession may make a student ineligible.