Porterville College

PC Library

Important Things to Remember

  • Financial Aid must be reapplied for each academic year. Applications for the upcoming year are available in January of each year.
  • The Financial Aid Office will continue to process applications into the academic year as long as funds are available.
  • It is wise to apply early in the academic year if you are interested in receiving grant money.
  • All undergraduate students seeking financial aid should apply for the Pell Grant.

Remember to:


It is your responsibility to read and understand the Financial Aid Policies!

July 27, 2015

Kern Community College District