It is YOUR responsibility to:
- Review and consider all information about the school's program before you enroll
- Complete all application forms accurately, including your application for student financial aid.
- Accurately report all information on your documents. Errors can result in delayed receipt of your financial aid. Intentional misreported information on your application forms for Federal Financial Aid is a violation of the law, and is considered a criminal offense subject to penalties under the U.S. Criminal Code.
- Return all documentation, verification, corrections, and /or new information requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Read and understand all forms that you are asked to sign.
- Perform the work that is agreed upon in accepting a Federal Work Study award.
- Know and comply the deadlines for application or renewal.
- Know and comply with the school's refund procedure.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
You have the right to:
Know what financial assistance is available, including information on all Federal, State and institutional financial aid programs.
Know the deadlines for submitting applications for