Porterville College requires parking permits at ALL campus parking lots. Parking permits are available for purchase online at www.permitsales.net/PortervilleCollege
Getting Your Permit
- Go to www.permitsales.net/PortervilleCollege.
- Fill in your last name and your student ID number, with the @ symbol.
- Complete the driver and registered owner information fields.
- Pay online with a credit card or pay at the Admissions & Records or Business Office with cash or a check. If another entity/organization (e.g. Department of Rehabilitation, Department of Veteran Affairs, or PC Veterans Center) is paying for your permit, please select "other" as your payment method.
- Your permit will be MAILED to the address you entered during the order process within 14 days after payment. A temporary permit will be emailed to you to print until you receive the decal in the mail.
No ticketing the first 2 weeks of school. Parking permits are valid only when displayed in the proper manner in/on the vehicle. Proper posting of permits is affixed to the inside of the lower left (driver’s side) corner of the front windshield allowing full visibility of the vehicle identification number.