Continuing or Returning Students

Complete an "Update Form"

  1. Go to InsidePC and log in with your student email and password.

  2. Click on the My BanWeb Tab, then "Banner Self-Service", and then click on the "Submit an Admissions or Update" form.

  3. You should then make an appointment to see a counselor. 

If you have missed more than 2 consecutive semesters, you must re-apply for admission.

Kern Community College District