Porterville College

PC Library

Financial Aid Forms

It's now easy access to obtain your support forms to complete your financial aid process and it's all within MYBanWeb.

Here are the Easy Steps to follow:Financial Aid

  1. Once you are logged in to InsidePC, click on the Student tab and then click on "Banner Self-Service" in the myBanWeb channel.
  2. Login into your account (Student ID and Password)
  3. Click on "Financial Aid" under Main Menu
  4. Click on "Financial Aid Status"
  5. Select Year from the "drop down menu"
  6. Click "Submit"
  7. Click on highlighted "Student Requirements"
  8. Click on each of the Unsatisfied Requirements and PRINT!

Submit the forms to the Financial Aid Office at AC-103.  If you are experiencing problems with printing you may go the Financial Aid Office computer lab in AC-103.

  • If you do not have access to MyBanWeb then you probably have not completed an Admissions Form. 
  • If you are a NEW student (never attended PC) please complete the Admissions Form.

STUDENTS should NEVER complete more than one Admissions Form otherwise you will create a duplicate student ID that will result in a delay in your Admissions and Financial Aid Application process.

Once you have completed the Admissions Form you will be issued a student ID and the password for MyBanWeb will be your birthdate (MMDDYY). Once you have logged into MyBanWeb, please change your password.

Financial Aid Online Forms

Thank you for using our online forms page! This page was developed in response to requests from our community for easy access to financial aid forms.

All forms require that the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer to access them.  For more information about or to install Acrobat Reader click Adobe Acrobat Reader Installation Instructions otherwise, click on a form name listed below to continue.


Kern Community College District