FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2018
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
PORTERVILLE COLLEGE - STUDENT CENTER
Please join us for a free event designed to maximize culturally responsible agencies and institutions, by deepening the dialogue across systems and communities; build new partnerships and create an environment of inclusiveness in the classroom and community.
Please note that seating is limited therefore pre-registration is required.
Please indicate if you need special accommodations when registering.
Who should attend:
- Community Leaders
- K-12 Educators
- Human Service Organizations
- Strategies to support students of color
- Higher Education and Career Opportunities for Dream Students
- Addressing Mental Health for students, how faculty can help, resources
- Foster youth - building a support system that promotes academic success
Please contact Elmer Aguilar for more information at 559.791.2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PAVING THE PATH TO ACCESS AND SUCCESS FOR UNDER-REPRESENTED STUDENTS