*NOTICE: Due to quarantine guidelines set forth by the Governor, our office will operate virtually for the remainder of the semester. Please call the Transfer Center at 559-791-2306 for available online advising appointments.
Welcome to the Porterville College Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center is available to assist students in making their transition to a four-year college or university a successful one. Here you will find resources and services that will assist you in researching public and private universities. Among the many services available to students are:
- Annual Transfer Fair
- Campus tour visits
- Individual advising/counseling appointments
- Visits by university representatives
- Computer lab with internet access to research colleges/universities of choice
- College/university application assistance
- Workshops on transfer requirements
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)/Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
- Information about the Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T)
Transfer Center Mission:
The mission of the Porterville College Transfer Center is to assist students to transfer beyond the community college into public, private, or independent colleges/universities. The Transfer Center makes available to students, counselors, and faculty advisors current information and resources to facilitate the transfer process.