REMINDER: CLASSES RESUME ONLINE starting TODAY. Contact your instructor with course specific questions. Student Services are available "VIRTUALLY". Call 559-791-2200 for more Information.

Porterville College

college students sitting in the grass with sunglasses and books

Transfer Services

*NOTICE: Due to social space guidelines set forth by the Governor, we will not be hosting in-person campus visits or advising appointments from Universities for the remainder of the semester. Please call the Transfer Center at 559-791-2306 for available online advising appointments.


Welcome to the Porterville College Transfer Center!

The Transfer Center is available to assist students in making their transition to a four-year college or university a successful one. Here you will find resources and services that will assist you in researching public and private universities. Among the many services available to students are:

  • Annual Transfer Fair
  • Campus tour visits
  • Individual advising/counseling appointments
  • Visits by university representatives
  • Computer lab with internet access to research colleges/universities of choice
  • College/university application assistance
  • Workshops on transfer requirements
  • Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)/Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
  • Information about the Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T)

Click here to visit our Announcements & Events Page!

Transfer Center Mission:

The mission of the Porterville College Transfer Center is to assist students to transfer beyond the community college into public, private, or independent colleges/universities. The Transfer Center makes available to students, counselors, and faculty advisors current information and resources to facilitate the transfer process.

A Degree with a Guarantee

A degree with a guarantee

Earn priority admission to the California State University system with junior standing once you earn an Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) at Porterville College.
Complete 60 units at PC to receive your AA-T or AS-T, then complete 60 units* at a California State University to receive your bachelor’s degree.
For more information, go to, or contact the Transfer Center.
*90 units at a quarter campus.

Kern Community College District