Transfer student events
In addition to the workshops on this page, make sure to view our Virtual Resources page for ongoing events and helpful resources.
- February 15th: Official Transcripts are due for CSUB if you are planning on transferring FALL. All Universities Official Transcripts deadlines vary.
- March 2nd: Priority FAFSA application deadline. Download the myStudentAid app to get started: iOS or Android
- March: The CSUs will begin admitting/denying admission for the FALL.
- April: The UCs will begin admitting/denying admission for the FALL.
- May 1st - 31st: The Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application opens for the UCs for Winter/Spring.
- July 15th: Final transcripts are due for transfer admission for FALL for the CSU/UC.
- July 1st - 31st: UC Application opens for Winter/Spring.
- August 1st - 31st: CSU application opens for Spring.
- September 1st - 30th: UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application opens for FALL.
- October 1st - November 30th: CSU Application opens for FALL.
- October 1st - November 30th: UC Application opens for FALL.
*Dates are subject to change. Once applying to universities, it is crucial to be checking all email communication. Missing any important dates or deadlines can push your transfer admission a whole year to any CSU/UC. Private universities have flexible deadlines because they are not impacted.