Welcome to the Transfer Center at Porterville College!
Transfer Recognition Ceremony
Scan the QR code or visit the RSVP link.
Transfer Center Mission:
The mission of the Porterville College Transfer Center is to assist students to transfer beyond the community college into public, private, or independent colleges/universities. The Transfer Center makes available to students, counselors, and faculty advisors current information and resources to facilitate the transfer process.
Follow us on social media!
The Transfer Center is available to assist students in making their transition to a four-year college or university a successful one. Here you will find resources and services that will assist you in researching public and private universities. Among the many services available to students are:
- Annual Transfer Fair
- Campus tour visits
- Individual advising/counseling appointments
- Visits by university representatives
- Computer lab with internet access to research colleges/universities of choice
- College/university application assistance
- Workshops on transfer requirements
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)/Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
- Information about the Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T)