Unlawful discrimination

A complaint of alleged unlawful discrimination may be filed within one year of the alleged discrimination. For complaint forms or additional information, contact one of the following:

Human Resources Manager - Human Resources

100 E College Ave Porterville, CA 93257


Additional inquiries pertaining to federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws, and the governing board policies of Porterville College or Kern Community College District (KCCD Board Policy Section 3410) may be directed to the following office:

Vice-Chancellor Human Resources

Kern Community College District

2100 Chester Avenue

Bakersfield, CA 93301