Business Innovation Center
Welcome to the Business Innovation Center!
The mission of the Business Innovation Center is to create active learning experiences to inspire, educate, and transform the Porterville community into entrepreneurial thinkers and doers. The BIC is an innovation hub where ideas, technology, and people meet to build the future of the Porterville community. Students, faculty, staff, and community members will learn skills for them to create their own small business, learn about emerging technology through our Makerspace Lab, and engage in robust community education program.
- Community Education
- Ed2Go – Not for Credit Education
- Small Business Coaching
- STEM Internships
- STEM Scholarships
- STEM Work Experiences
- Resume Assistance for STEM Internships/Scholarships/Work Experiences
- Job Workshops by Community Partners
- Mock Interviews for STEM Internships/Scholarships/Work Experiences
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- Makerspace Lab
Visit our Parker Dewey page for our Micro-Internships, available to students from all majors!
Joe Romero, Peer Academic Mentor – Makerspace
Reagen Dozier, Program Director – Title V