Apply to the program
- Complete and submit the DRC Application Form
- Complete and submit the Consent Form
- Submit appropriate documentation of your disability (for example, expert diagnostic assessments, medical records, Individualized Educational Programs [IEPs] from K-12 schools, or similar)
- Submit a copy of High School or College Transcripts
- DRC staff will contact you to schedule an Intake appointment once we receive your application and verification of disability documents.
- DRC Staff will email the link to the DRC Orientation. This must be completed before intake appointment.
DRC Intake Appointment:
During your intake appointment, you will be working with your counselor to complete the following items:
- Create an Academic Accommodation Plan (AAP)
- Create a Student Educational Plan (SEP)
- If needed, a Campus/community service referral
If referred by a DRC Counselor, meet with an Alternative Media Specialist/ ASL Interpreter to discuss appropriate accommodations according to your AAP
What do I need when meeting with the DRC Counselor through Zoom?
- Make sure you have access to WIFI
If you need help with any step of the application process, please call, stop by the office, or join us in the DRC Virtual Office (Zoom).
In-Person Hours for Fall 2023
Monday and Thursday: 7:30am - 5:30pmTuesday and Wednesday: 7:30am - 6:30pm Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Call 559-791-2215 or join us in Zoom during Virtual Office Hours to schedule an appointment.
Virtual Hours for Fall 2023
Monday & Tuesday: 2:00pm - 5:30pm or by appointmentWednesday & Thursday: 8:00am - 11:00am or by appointment Friday: by appointment only
Click here to open the DRC Virtual Office in Zoom:
If you need to schedule a virtual (Zoom) appointment outside of these hours, please call DRC (559) 791-2215