College Financing Plan
What Is a College Financing Plan?
A disclosure statement showing...
- Estimated educational costs of attending Porterville College
- The financial aid Porterville is awarding you to help you meet those costs
- Other options to help you meet those costs
- Other data such as loan default rate, graduation rate, & median borrowing
What Does It Do?
- Helps you make informed decisions about which college to attend
- Includes grant and scholarship amounts
- Net costs
- Graduation Rates
- Loan Default Rates
- Median Borrowing
How Do I Get My College Financing Plan at Porterville College?
- Submit a FAFSA (www.fafsa.gov).
- Complete your file and have it awarded by Porterville College's Financial Aid Office.
- Then, Find your "College Financial Plan" HERE...
- Log In to InsidePC (https://insidepc.kccd.edu)
- MyBanWeb Main Menu
- Federal Shopping Sheet
- Select Financial Aid Tab
- Select "Shopping Sheet"
Sample of a College Financing Plan