Create Your Student ID Card
Get Your Pirate ID
You will need the following:
- 8-digit PC Student ID number (beginning with @_______)
- Your email address
- A photo that meets the below requirements.
- Submit a recent and CLEAR front-view color image of your face, on a white or off-white background.
- No patterned backgrounds (like tiles, windows or doors).
- Your photo must be unedited - NO APP OR SOCIAL MEDIA FILTERS.
- Have someone else take your photo - NO SELFIES.
- Take a front view picture, full face, open eyes, and natural expression.
- Take your photo in a place with sufficient lighting and no shadows.
- Your head may not be tilted. Must be the straight-on front angle.
- Include a space between the top of your head and the top of the image.
- Image should be cropped from above your head to your collarbone.
- No hats, sunglasses, beanies, headbands, scarves, or headwear coverings unless present for religious reasons.
- DO NOT include other people, pets, or props.
- Scanned photos WILL NOT be accepted
- Provide a high-resolution photo that is not blurry.
- The Maximum upload size is 10MB.
- The Maximum size of your photo must be less than 300x300 pixels.
Resizing Your Photo - If you need to resize your photo before submitting, use any of the following applications:
- Desktop: Photoshop, Picasa, Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager (PC Only), iPhoto (Mac Only)
- Online: Web Resizer
- Upload a photo to a networking site, resize it, and then export it to your desktop
For Pick-Up: you will receive an email with instructions for pick-up.
For any questions please email Jasmin Quinones at email@example.com